Our services are varied depending on the individual’s needs thereby reflecting our personal centred support. All our employees have different expertise; some are doing higher education, with some have completed their NVQ’s qualifications or either working towards or completed Care certificate training.
The Services We Offer
- Providing support to individuals with learning disabilities, such as autism spectrum,
- Looking after elderly people who need help/ support with personal care such as bathing, dressing up, shaving etc.
- Elderly people with physical or mental health, challenging behaviour, recovering from diagnosed illnesses, recovering from injuries or ‘end’ of life.
- People who might need assistance with shopping, household chores and preparing meals.
- We also provide services for those people with continual needs and do not desire to go into care/ residential homes but chose to stay in their homes.
The Best Service
- At Seven steps healthcare we will ensure that we provide the best services to our desired clients.
- Seven steps healthcare takes pride in itself in offering the highest efficient and quality care services to both their clients and the support workers as well. Furthermore, we provide quality training that meets the service users’ needs and also professional developmental support, flexible hours to fit your personal lifestyle and needs.